Thursday, October 5, 2017

Fall Clothing Haul

Hello everyone!

Today's post is actually going to be a video! I went on a mini shopping trip recently and got some clothes, so I decided to show you guys.

Just a disclaimer, I'm not trying to brag. I just love watching haul videos so I thought it would be fun to do one on my own. If you want to see what I purchased, then just keep reading!





So now I'd like to address my lack of posts recently. I apologize for that. I really don't have an excuse, and if I miss a week or two I'm not going to be mentioning it anymore, because I have a feeling you guys would get tired of that. If I miss a week or two, just assume that blogging is hard (because it is!).

I hope you guys enjoyed today's half-post half-video, haha. I'll see you next week!

~Lydia~ <3

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Please keep everything clean, appropriate and considerate. Thanks! :)

© Lydia Therese. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.