Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Schoolgirl Skirt + My New Etsy Shop

Hello everyone!









Skirt: ThisBlueBird
Necklace: Khols
Shoes: Walmart (Hey, they were $5.00 and they are the best pair of loafers ever! How could I turn them down?!)

I received an Etsy gift card for my birthday from my aunt. After a few days figuring out what clothes I wanted, I finally ordered two pieces that I thought would go together. I am very happy with the way they look. The brown sweater is also SO soft, guys, and so comfy!!
I've had the necklace for awhile. I actually got it to go with another skirt I purchased from Etsy (which you may or may not see in the future). I thought it would go nicely with the outfit, and it adds the perfect touch.

***

So, I have some exciting news! I'm opening an Etsy shop to go with this blog. That is also something I had been wanting to do for a long time, so I'm thrilled to finally make it happen.

Although I only have five listings so far, I have opened the place. I have some nice vintage gloves listed, plus a couple 1960's books, among other goodies. Until May 22nd, 2017 you can get 10% off your order with the code OPEN1. Check it out here! :)

Thanks for reading!

~Lydia~ <3

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Please keep everything clean, appropriate and considerate. Thanks! :)

© Lydia Therese. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.