Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Birthday Haul - 2017

Hello everyone!



My thirteenth birthday was recently. I got some fun presents, so I thought it would be fun to show you all what I received! Just a disclaimer, I'm not trying at all to brag. I just love reading posts like this, so I thought all of you blog readers would enjoy reading through it, too.

If you are interested, then just keep reading!





The first thing I got was from my friend. It's an adorable notebook with the words "MY UNFINISHED NOVEL" on the front, which totally describes nearly all of my writing projects . . . it's super cute and I can't wait to use it!


The second item I got is this awesome piggybank sort of thing. It used to hold taffy in it, but my family and I ate it all already. xD Now I'm keeping loose change in there, since it has a slot at the top. It's Big Ben with Peter Pan, Tinkerbell and Wendy flying around it. It's so cute and vintage-looking!


Next, is this assortment of teas from the English Tea Shop. I've already tried four of them (I drank some in the morning instead of coffee), and they are delicious! I also got some scones and cookies to go with my tea but . . . I already ate them all . . .


Fourthly, I got this Kirk Pop! from another friend. He's supposed to be from the new Star Trek: Beyond remake movie, but my friend told me to pretend he's from the original series. XD He's so cute!



My mom got me this lovely Puffin in Bloom edition of Anne of Green Gables. I already have a Puffin in Bloom edition of Little Women, and I think it is the prettiest book I own, so she knew I would be happy to receive this. Thanks so much, mom!!


I got all of these books from the Image Cascade website. I've already read Dinny Gordon, Freshman and am super excited to start the next one!


Yet another friend (Lollipop) got me this Star Trek: TOS Adult Coloring Book. I love adult coloring books . . . and hello! Star Trek! It's a perfect combination!


The final gift from my parents, I got this reproduction 1950's/1960's Tangee blush and Tangee lipstick. It's supposed to change to compliment the color of your skin tone. I don't know if it actually does that, but it IS a lovely color.


And, finally (but certainly not last!!) I got a "Tribble" from Anna. This isn't my picture, because I forgot to take one because my Tribble was in my bookbag at the time, but mine looks exactly like this except he's brown. I named him Scotty. Thanks, Anna! ;)

That's all for this post! I hope you guys enjoyed!

What is your favorite thing you've gotten for your birthday?

~Lydia~ <3

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Please keep everything clean, appropriate and considerate. Thanks! :)

© Lydia Therese. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.